Sunday 30 October 2016

The highlighter dreams are made of.

NARS has always been one of my favourite brands and their liquid highlighter in Copacabana is definitely up there with my favourite highlighters, alongside Becca Champagne pop, of course.

It's a beautiful soft pink/champagne colour with a silver reflects running through. It is incredibly pigmented, but not glittery. It has a lovely sheen to it and gives that glow from within look. It is a very creamy formula so I find it best to apply straight on top of my foundation. It doesn't interfere with my base at all, nor does it go patchy and blends in with everything really well. I find using my fingers gives it a much more intense look whereas using a sponge or a brush  helps it to blend even more so into the skin making it look slightly more natural. It dries in good time and if I layer products on top it provides the perfect base! Also unlike some highlighters I find that it doesn't emphasis pores which is always a bonus!

Have you tried any of the liquid highlighters?
I hope you enjoyed reading.
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment