Sunday 23 October 2016

Morphe 35O

Morphe has built up such a good reputation for itself within the beauty world, especially for the 350 palette. It's been out of stock for a very long time online however it came back in last week so I thought I'd buy it my sister as a very belated exam present.

I've had a play with it myself and can 100% confirm it is amazing. There are so shades to suit everyone and so many different looks can be created. They are extremely buttery shadows with high pigmentation and very little fall out. There are a couple of shades that are almost like foiled eyeshadows as they give off a vibrant, metallic finish and there are more than enough mattes and shimmers to please everyone.  It's such a good palette to go from day to night.

My sister is very pleased with it and I'm sure I'll be using it a lot too. It's definitely a staple!

Have you tried any Morphe eyeshadows? I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment