Sunday 16 October 2016

Nivea Skincare

I never used to be a fan of Nivea as I found their creams to be far too thick without any hydrating properties. However since I started using their Cleansing milk a while back I've been quite impressed so thought I'd try some other bits from their range.

Firstly I think their Cleansing Milk is really good, especially as a second cleanse. It is very gentle so not something I'd use to remove eye make up for example, but leaves my skin feeling clean and nourished. It is a creamy consistency which I really like and feel as though it melts into my skin whilst removing any last traces of makeup. The Refreshing Face Wash Gel is probably my least favourite out of the three I've discovered, however it is still pretty good. It is quite thick and takes some time to massage in to the skin and I find if I use it in the shower it can leave my skin feeling pretty tight. However it leaves my skin feeling so clean and is great for removing any mascara I have left, plus it smells good! I'm really impressed with the Gentle Exfoliating Scrub. In comparison to other scrubs it is much less abrasive and harsh to the skin and I believe the beads are slightly larger. I don't find it to be any less effective than other scrubs and my skin feels very soft after using it. It removes any dead skin without causing irritation! I love it.

Have you tried any of the Nivea skincare? I hope you enjoyed reading, 
Holly x


No comments:

Post a Comment