Sunday 2 October 2016

Sheet Masks.

 Sheet masks have always been an intriguing concept to me so I quite excited to try some.

Initially I found them to be quite fiddly and felt like I was going to rip it, but once it was on my face and I stayed still, it clung to my face. I find it very bizarre how so much moisture can be fitted into such a thin piece of material, but nonetheless they are very hydrating! They were more wet than I expected them to be and was quite surprised at how much product there seemed to be left after 20-30 minutes. As well as hydrating they were cooling too and they didn't make my face feel tight like some masks can!

I was fairly impressed with both of them, but definitely think that they are a luxury in terms of my skincare routine, simply because they are very time consuming - definitely a sunday night treat! My skin loved them both and I woke up the following morning with very soft skin. I love how you can just peel them off and not have to rinse unlike other masks too. They're just not something I see as an essential in my routine.

Have you tried them? I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment