Sunday 25 September 2016

Current clothing list.





My wardrobe is after a switch up and I need some new bits and bobs before we head into Autumn. I have a huge wishlist so these are only a few - mainly basics because that's mainly what I need!

I love smock dresses and how even though they are very simple, you can dress them up to make a really nice outfit. The quality of asos clothing is lovely for the price and I don't think I could go wrong with something like this.

I have so many jumpers yet feel I need more. I love the colour of this and think it'd be a little oversized so be very cosy!

3. Jeans
I find jeans very hard to shop for so usually stick to my trusted Topshop Leigh jeans. I own a pair of the white joni jeans, but think buying a darker pair would go much better with my autumn wardrobe. Plus, you can't have too many pairs of black jeans.

I think this is brilliant and would go with so much in my wardrobe. Usually I'm not one for slogan tee's but this one made me laugh as soon as i saw it so I think I will be purchasing it come payday.

I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment