Sunday 18 September 2016

New palettes!





Palettes are one of my favourite items of makeup as I love the variety within them as well as the convenience. There are a few new palettes that have recently caught my eye and they look pretty amazing. 

1. Morphe 35F.
I've been on the waiting list for the 35O palette for ages, but have accepted that I won't be getting it anytime soon. However as I scrolling though Twitter I noticed this one which has the most beautiful shades. I think I prefer the look of this palette to the 35O however it also has a waiting list so it'll be a while before I get any!

2. Becca Blushed with Light. 
Blush palettes are my weakness and this one is definitely one I will be buying at some point. I really want to try some more Becca products and the colours in this palette look right up my street. 

3. Hourglass Surreal Ambient Lighting Edit. 
This looks incredible. Hourglass have created some beautiful palettes and I can imagine that this one will carry the same hype with it. I love how they have a strobing powder as well as their normal powder and think this would be such a perfect travel palette!

4. Anastasia Master Palette by Mario. 
This eyeshadow palette looks beautiful. I love the array of shades and think it's really nice that they've included a mix of dark blue and purple amongst the more neutral shades. 

What kind of palettes do you like? I hope you enjoyed reading, 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment