Sunday 4 September 2016

Stationery



Chloe's post last week has inspired me to do this post. Recently I've bought a lot of stationary as I head into the final year of my A-Levels. This year I plan on being prepared and organised to the max so as to get the grades that I'm aspiring to.

I'm not going to go into masses of detail about everything as it all speaks for itself, however I am really excited about what I've picked up. My subjects are very heavily note/essay based so notepads are a must for me. I love pukka pads for class work and then I have a spare set in which I will write my notes up in neat. The Pukka Pad refill pads are amazing and I'm going to use them as huge revision books for each subject. To complete my revision I've bought about 100 pens of a variety of colours - I'm especially happy about the sharpies. I love the Stabilo fineliners and have been using them for years and the Papermate Inkjoy pens are so easy to write with. I bought 3 packs of the plain black as I'm forever losing pens and these are definitely my favourite!

I am very happy with how organised I've been so far and although I still have a few more bits and bobs to purchase I'm sure I won't be struggling once the year begins.

I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment