Sunday 11 September 2016

Molang Diary.




Seeing as I'm really into stationery at the moment I thought I'd share my latest delivery which I'm very excited about. It only arrived on Saturday morning and I'm already obsessed.

I've been looking at diaries that are more planner/journal orientated and came across the Molang Diary on Amazon and it looked perfect. I chose the white option as I wanted to keep it simple however it's inevitable that I will get pen on it or something in the future. I love the cute little drawings throughout and on the covers and especially love how you can add your own dates to each page. The layouts of each page is exactly what I was looking for and I'm hoping it will help me to stay very organised this year. There are a few checklist pages throughout also and I like how it will put everything into perspective during busy times. Also it's just the right size for me, slightly smaller than A5 i think so it won't take up too much space in my bag, but is big enough for everything to be laid out neatly.

There's not much more I can say that will describe it better than the pictures, but I am very smitten and can't wait to start using it!

I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment