Sunday 28 August 2016

Covering dark circles.

I've struggled with my under eye circles being dark for as long as I can remember and have tried many different things to battle them. My holy grail for covering them up is Benefits Erase Paste as I have mentioned so many times before. However I've found a new combination which has been doing wonders for me and I really love the result.

I always apply concealer and corrector after foundation so once the foundation has settled I use the NYX under eye corrector in the shade medium. It is very orange and looks scary, however it neautralises the blue and purple tones really well. I blend it in as much as possible and let it dry before apply concealer. I hate things feeling tacky so will always wait. I've been mixing between the Maybelline eye eraser and the Urban Decay Naked Concealer, both of which are amazing. I generally draw a triangle shape underneath my eyes and I'm quite heavy handed as I do need a lot of concealer most days. The final step is a banana powder. Previously I've never been a fan of powders, but since I purchased the NYX banana powder my life has been changed. It really helps to lock in the concealer as well as brightening everything.

I'm really happy with my routine at the moment and I'm thankful to look a little more awake! I hope you enjoyed reading,

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment