Sunday 14 August 2016

Birchbox.



I've always been interested in the concept of the birch box so when I saw there was an offer on for new customers I decided to purchase one. It was 2 for the price of one so I don't think I can complain. 

I think the idea is genius and I appreciate receiving both full size and miniature sized products. It's really good value for money. 
One thing that stood out to me was the Huygens face scrub as its not too thick in consistency like some are and isn't too abrasive. I'm very excited to try the Hydraluron moisture boosting mask as I need all the hydration I can get! The Caudalie serum is intriguing as I'd love to see how it can correct my complexion. There are some other really nice bits and bobs in these boxes too, especially the Percy and Reed hairspray and LOC lip pencil. There's also a mini nails inc polish which you can't go wrong with - it's such a good brand! 

I'm really impressed by the whole concept and would definitely purchase a box again! I love how you can try brands that you wouldn't normally veer towards! It's a great way to stock up on minis as well as they're so handy for travelling! 

Have you tried something like this? I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment