Sunday 7 August 2016

Disappointing Products.

It is very rare that I don't get along with products as I only buy products that I know I want and will like.

Bourjois chocolate bronzer has very strong reviews across the internet, however I fail to see the hype. I find the bronzer far too orange and it shows up very patchy on my skin. The highlighter is nothing special and it's quite chalky.

I received the Benefit Push Up Liner in a set and had very high hopes. The liner itself is good and jet black however it was too soft and broke and crumbled after every use!

Rimmel is my favourite drugstore brand so had high expectations when I picked up the Glam Eyes eyeshadow palette. The shades are beautiful and very me however the pigmentation is awful. To get any sort of nice look I have to really build the colour which takes up more time than I would like. 

The final product is benefit's Benetint. For me the consistency is far too thin for me to constitute as a blush and it applies very patchy. The colour is nice, but nothing special. I've tried it on my lips to and find it to make no difference to my natural lip colour. I think it's too wet and it takes too long to dry down. 

Are there any products that have disappointed you recently? I hope you enjoyed reading, 
Holly x



No comments:

Post a Comment