Sunday 31 July 2016

My Summer Face.

In the warmer months I try to wear as little makeup as possible when I can as I hate feeling like I have too much on my face.

I will always use concealer as I have the worst under eye circles and it usually means I can get away without wearing foundation. I've been using the Rimmel Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer as I prefer something brightening as well as having good coverage. I always like to add some definition with some bronzer, especially during Summer so I use my trusty Hoola by Benefit and follow that by a blush that has a hint of shimmer as well as colour - Benefit's Sugarbomb is amazing for that.

Mascara is another must - L'oreal do some fab ones. At the moment I'm trying to use up whats left of most of mine as they're drying out so I'm definitely on the look out for a new one! To top things off I like to add a bit of highlighter to my inner corner as it really brightens my eyes up. I find Mac's Soft and Gentle to be brilliant for that.

I really enjoy the fresh faced look throughout summer and I think my skin deserves some time to breath too.
I hope you enjoyed reading, 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment