Sunday 17 July 2016

Nyx Haul




Nyx is a brand that has only recently launched in the UK and I really wanted to pick up some bits. I haven't tried these thoroughly yet, but upon first look and swatches I think they're going to become some of my favourites. 

I picked up the Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm and Zurich. Stockholm is a nude and Zurich is a peachy nude. They are meant to dry down to a co,poetry matte finish without leaving the lips looking dry or feeling uncomfortable. The third lip product was the Liquid Suede Lip in Soft Spoken. It is a very dark nude with more of a mauve undertone. 

I purchased the Dark Circle Eraser in the shade medium as I'm always on the look out for something to hide my blue bags. To go along side at I bought the refill powder I'm the shade Cream which is essentially a banana powder so I can brighten under my eyes. 

I purchased a couple of things that aren't NYX also. I picked up 2 more of the Instant Eye Erasers because I think they are amazing. The shade light is a really nice match for me and it gives excellent coverage. The last thing I bought was a mini Garnier Micellar Water because I find it really effective as a first cleanse to remove my makeup. 

Have you bought anything recently or tried anything from NYX? I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment