Sunday 24 July 2016

Hair Care


I've never really had serious problems or concerns with my hair, however I really enjoy looking after it and using new products. Working at Boots I get to see and browse a lot and I must say my shampoo/conditioner/masks collection is getting pretty big. I really enjoy using deep cleansing and hydrating products as I love the feeling of squeaky clean hair whilst knowing it isn't feeling stripped. I went through a'stage of my hair going very greasy after about 4 hours since being washed and I found the Loreal Extraordinary Oil range really helped!

I have a huge obsession with the Garnier Ultimate Blend range and believe I've tried almost all of the different types - the Marvellous Transformer being my absolute favorite. The Sleek Restorer is a close second and their leave in conditioner/mask is unreal. My hair feels so nourished after. Other favourites include the Mark Hill, John Frieda and L'oreal Elvive ranges.

As you can tell none of the brands are particularly expensive, but I don't think that to achieve healthy hair they need to be. Do you have a favourite hair care product?

I hope you enjoyed reading, 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment