Sunday 10 July 2016

My Favourite Bloggers

I love reading and I love reading blogs. I find it very therapeutic and I am always interested to see who's written what post.

ViviannaDoesMakeup
She is probably by favourite blogger of all time. The variety within her posts is great and she's so informative. The pictures are stunning and I'm in serious ore of her makeup/legging collection.

Lily Pebbles
The second of the duo. I appreciate how down to earth she is and I think it really shines through in her posts. They're very innovative and I always enjoy reading them.

InTheFrow
Victoria is just stunning as is everything about her blog. Her wardrobe is to die for and her attention to detail is impeccable.

Vintag3r0se
Chloe's posts are always fab and I must be one of the first to read every time she puts up a new post. Her photography skills are unreal and her posts are always great!

Who are your favourite bloggers? I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment