Sunday 3 July 2016

Current wishlist

Charlotte tilbury magic foundation 
I love foundation and have heard nothing but amazing views on this one. It sounds like it has a fuller coverage than I'm used to, but it would be great for long days. 

NYX stroke of genius palette
This is really intriguing for me and I'm very interested to see how the different colours work. I love fresh glowy makeup and so this would be perfect. 

ZOEVA Nude Spectrum Palette
I don't need another eyeshadow palette however the colours in here are gorgeous. Apparently the texture and longevity is also great so I can wait to add this to my collection. 

NARS Audacious Mascara
I've used this a couple of times from a sample and it is amazing. Usually I'm not fussy with mascaras and aren't loyal to any however I reckon this one will be different. If creates such long, voluminous lashes without looking too clumpy. 

MUFE pro bronze
It's definitely that time of year where buying more bronzer is acceptable. I've heard this is very sheer, but can be built up which for me is perfect. 

What is on your wishlish currently? I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment