Sunday 26 June 2016

No7 Quick Thinking Wipes

Face wipes aren't something that I'd consider a necessity in my routine however I think they're really handy when you're short for time or just need to feel a little refreshed if you already have no makeup on. 
From the ones I've tried, the no7 ones are by far the best. 
Usually I use them to remove the bulk of my makeup before going in with a second cleanser. They're extremely gentle on the skin and do a good job of removing a lot of the makeup. They leave my skin feeling very refreshed! They're fairly good at removing the majority of my eye makeup too, however I do have mascara left on my lashes normally. Unlike some other wipes they have a plastic lid which prevents them from drying out. T

They're definitely something if repurchase and are very convenient for something quick and effect to use. 
I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment