Sunday 19 June 2016

Going Out.

Now exams are over I'm going to try to go out more, especially during the evenings as I have a tendency to be a real home bunny. There are a few things I really want to do within the next 2 months or so.

1) Bowling. I love it, but have not been for years. I'd be interested to see if I have any skill with it or just be with rubbish. Either way it's a laugh.
2) Restaurants. Sounds boring, but there are lots I have yet to tick off my list!
3) Picnics. My sixth form is next to a huge park and we plan to go and have lots of picnic and play games when the weather is nice during our frees. It combines my two of my fav things - sun and food, so why not.
4) Go to the zoo. I love animals and it generally is just such a great day out!

What are your favourite things to do? I hope you enjoyed reading, 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment