Sunday 12 June 2016

RT Sculpting Brush


I've had my eye on this for a quite a while after seeing many youtubers use it and rave about it so decided to pick it up.

It's a very dense brush and has quite short hairs, which is different to other sculpting brushes I own. I use it primarily for foundation and it is so good. It buffs products into the skin really well and helps to achieve a really flawless base. I find that it is a good shape to get into the nooks and crannies of the face and so is very good for buffing in concealer too.

I've used it for blush and bronzer also, however I prefer it for foundation. Its really good for blending in any harsh lines with my blush however I find that if I apply blush with it, it takes a little more work than it would do applying blush with a fluffier brush. However for bronzer it is really good. It blends it out seamlessly as well as creating shadows in the hollows of the face very well.

It's my new fav brush at the moment and has definitely made my love for Real Technqiues re-surface.

Have you tried this brush? I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment