Sunday 6 November 2016

Favourite beauty sites.

During my many hours of procrastination I find myself perusing many different beauty sites in awe of all the products and articles, wishing I could afford it all.

My favourite site, or at least has been this year, is defintely Beauty Bay. I think the range of products they sell definitely cater towards the market I'm in with brand such as Makeup Geek, Morphe, Dose of Colours as well as some more exotic brands. I think their delivery service is amazing and I really enjoy the whole laid back, yet sophisticated look of the site. Plus their EDITed section is amazing. Similar to Beauty Bay is Cult Beauty. To me they have really nailed the combination of amazing brands and brilliant content. I love how they focus on such niche brands, especially where skincare is concerned and the aesthetics of their site are just dreamy!

Victoria Health is a site a customer introduced to me at work and I've been hooked since. The site focuses on botanical products mainly and delivers expert advice alongside the products. They have some well known brands such as Armotherapy Associates and a lot of up and coming brands too. I've been particularly attracted to the brand 'The Ordinary' and can see myself purchasing some of their skincare in the future.

Other favourites include the Liz Earle Website which I could spend hours on looking at all the different skincare products. Sephora's website is also very good - would you expect any less from the 'mothership'? I love all the categories and think their whole 'value sets' page is brilliant: heart eyed emoji everytime!

What beuaty websites do you enjoy? I hope you enjoyed reading, 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment