Sunday 20 November 2016

Winter Boots

I've been eyeing up the 'hiker' style boots for a while and when I saw this pair on the Topshop website they jumped out at me. They are a lot more bulky than I initially thought they'd be, but not bulky in a bad way. They don't make my feet look big at all and when wore over jeans or tights they look really good. I love how the suede provides a contrast to the leather rim which really promotes the 'hiker' style.

They are very sturdy and should keep me all toasty and warm throughout winter, especially as there is enough space for fluffy socks underneath. On first try the rim digs into my legs ankles ever so slightly so I think fluffy socks will be a must have with these. However they're really comfy and I can see myself wearing them a lot. They will go with many outfits and are a great alternative to converse/slip ons!

Do you own anything like this? I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment