Sunday 27 November 2016

Nars Holiday Palette!

As you may already know, I am a huge sucker for everything NARS and really love to see what they offer during the Christmas period. I quite like how their Christmas palette this year is different previous years and like how they've incorporated the 'dual intensity' factor really nicely into an entire palette.

The Give In Take Dual-Intensity Eye & Cheek Palette contains 6 eyeshadows and 3 face powders. I've bought this palette for my mum because she'd appreciate the cooler tones of the eyeshadows slightly more than myself, but nevertheless the shades are beautiful. The eyeshadows would create a perfect smoky eye and would look amazing both wet or dry. The two lighter shades would look particularly good as an inner corner highlight or just all over the lid! On first glance they are very highly pigmented and everything you expect from Nars. There isn't much fallout and the payoff is so good.

The face shades are what excite me the most. The highlighter is to die for. It is an iridescent champagne/white colour with such a lovely glow and I can't wait to see how intense it could be when wet! The bronzer/neutral blusher is different from their favourite Laguna and it's quite nice that Laguna isn't in this one. It is much lighter, but still will provide a lovely warmth and the blush is such a nice light pink shade without being too reminiscent of a candy shop!

Have you tried anything from their Christmas collection? I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x


No comments:

Post a Comment