Sunday 13 November 2016

Real Techniques Miracle Sculpting Sponge

For me, nothing beats the original beauty blender however Real Techniques recently released some new sponges and I was intriged to see how they compare. I picked up the Miracle Sculpting Sponge and it looked fairly different from just a normal sponge with all of the different sides to it.

On first impressions I was quite sceptical with what I'd use it for as the flat side is quite small i for applying foundation. However it expands to a decent size when it is wet and buffs in cream products really nicely. I find I get a heavier coverage using this sponge than I get with the beauty blender, but it still blends really well without leaving streaks. Also I find the smaller end is brilliant for concealer and getting in all of the small areas of the face. Its brilliant at blending out contour and I find it helps it to look really natural. It is quite a firm sponge unlike the Complexion Sponge, but is still very easy to use. I love how it's such a versatile tool with 6 different uses and I can definitely see it being used a lot!

Although this isn't a necessity it is a really nice product to own and a great alternative to the orginal sponges!

Have you tried this? I hope you enjoyed reading, 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment