Sunday 4 December 2016

Christmas wish list.

Christmas has been everywhere for the last couple of months, but know it really is beginning to feel like Christmas. It took me a while to figure out what I really wanted, but I managed to condense my list so thought I'd share my top picks with you.

A satnav
For me this isn't a necessity however think it would be useful to have, especially if I'm starting uni next year half way across the country - I'd like to know where I'm going.

Zoeva Plaisir box
I keep harping on about how much I want to try the Cocoa Blend Palette and I'm glad I haven't bought it yet since seeing this trio. The three palettes look absolutely incredible and definitely contain the shades that I would wear on a daily basis.

Spectrum Marbelous 5 piece brush set
I'm all heart eyes for these brushes as the design looks very sleek and chic. I don't need any more brushes, but who wouldn't say no to more? I don't own any brushes like some of this in my collection, especially the very dense contour one, so it would be a nice addition to have.

Converse
I've been a converse fan for many years now and have worn down multiple pairs. I'm after the all black, low rise pair next as they look really understated, but would pull any outfit together. I've always found converse so comfy and can imagine I'll be buying pairs all throughout life.

I hope you enjoyed reading, 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment