Sunday 31 January 2016

January.

January = DONE. I always find January to be quite a hard month yet it is exciting to set the foundations for brilliant things to come later in the year. I always find myself making lots of lists and plans in my head of things I want to do and places to go.

I must admit I feel as though I've hardly had a chance to take a breath this month, however I love being busy and the month has whizzed by so fast. It hasn't been an overly eventful month however there have been a few highlights. I saw my best friend the other week and although that might seem minimal to some, I hardly get to see her anymore and so always appreciate making the time to catch up. I finally sorted out my driving instructor and lessons after a lot of to-ing and frowing about dates and times, I now have lessons booked and could not be more excited. I got my mock exam results back and was very happy. I joined the gym which I'm very happy with and can't wait to get back into a proper routine!

January has also taught me some lessons that will be invaluable for me. Making time is probably the most important one. I occupy most of my time with revision, homework or my job so my only free time is during the evenings, therefore I need to use it to benefit me, either physically or socially. I've been trying to clean my diet up somewhat and have noticed how much better my skin is looking (touch wood) and so that's definitely something I'm going to try and keep up.
January has been a nice start to the month and I can't wait to see what the next month brings.

I hope you enjoyed something a little different. 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment