Sunday 3 January 2016

New Year!

With 2016 having just begun it's the time of year where everyone sets out their goals for the year and more often than not never fulfill them. Of course there are the generic ones that everyone (including me!) want to do - be healthier etc, however I have a few things I want to achieve that don't fit anywhere close to that category.

1) Learn to drive and get a beep beep.
I am so desperate to get my own little motor and despite this year looking very busy already I am determined to pass my test. Plus I already know what car I want so I see no problem.

2) Go to Rome.
It looks incredible. Italy is an amazing country and I would love to visit the Colosseum and explore all the history and culture. And of course, eat all of the pizza and pasta around.

3)Pass the healthcare qualification at work.
It doesn't sound like the most exciting of things however it is something I'm really passionate about and hopefully this year will lend itself to lots of skill development and hopefully something that will help me in the future!

So what would you like to achieve this year?
I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment