Sunday 10 January 2016

My favourite highlighter.

When Jaclyn Hill collaborated with Becca cosmetics there was a massive hype around 'champagne pop' and once I saw it being used in videos and saw swatches, I knew I needed it. When it finally came to the UK last month, I jumped on the waiting list for it and was kindly gifted if for christmas.

It is a gorgeous mix of champagne and gold tones and only requires a tiny amount to make an amazing effect on the skin. It is a very finely milled powder that feels very buttery and luxurious on the skin. It is extremely pigmented and easily to blend.

It isn't the most natural of highlighters unless you use a very light hand, however it is perfect for adding a bit of glam to every day makeup and amping up the intensity for the evening. It creates a lovely glow and is perfect for making the skin look radiant.

Have you seen Jaclyn Hill use this in a video? I'd recommend checking it out as it looks so so good on her and is a perfect representation of the colour in real life.

I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment