Sunday 24 January 2016

Black Opium.

My go to fragrance at the moment is YSL black opium. For me it is the perfect fragrance for the transition from winter to spring. It has vanilla and coffee notes which combine to make a woody, slight sweet scent. The coffee or woody scents are by no means overpowering, nor is the vanilla sickly at all. 

Originally I didn't see what all the fuss was about, but I have grown to adore this perfume and can understand why it is a cult product. On me it lasts a long time which is something I find important. There's nothing more frustrating than spraying perfume to find that 2 hours later there's no trace of it anywhere.

I've really been enjoying using it and will definitely repurchase when I run out! Have you tried it? I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment