Sunday 7 February 2016

My Face Routine

Over the past three weeks or so, I've been religiously using the same products and have been loving the end result. I've never been massively into primers however I've been using this No7 Skin Illuminator Radiance Boosting Beauty Fluid to add some glow to my face as the foundation I've been using has quite a natural finish and I generally like something slightly more glowy.
I picked up the new re-vamped L'oreal True Match foundation a while ago and wasn't massively keen after the first few applications however I thought I'd give it a try again. I find applying it over the radiance fluid the best way. It is a medium coverage, but does require quite a lot of buffing into the skin.On days where I need some extra coverage, I find adding an extra half pump is perfect for me and it really evens out my skin tone. I really love this foundation at the moment. Once my foundation is done, I use my Bobbi Brown Corrector and my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer which really brightens my under eyes.

Once my base is done, I use the Nars Paloma Contour Duo from my Steven Klein palette to add some definition to my face and then warm my face up with my trusty Laguna bronzer. Blush is probably the thing I vary most, however I've been loving Nars Robotic or Nars Dolce Vita(which is amazing!) from the same palette. Depending on my mood I will then add highlighter and it is always Becca Champagne Pop at the minute. It's just gorgeous. To finish everything off I add a smidgen of powder - The Seventeen Miracle Matte Loose Powder . I've really been enjoying the combination of all these products, especially when I have a little more time to do my makeup.

Is there a particular set of products you've been using religiously at the moment?
I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment