Sunday 28 February 2016

My Favourite Bronzer (atm)


Excuse the mess of the compact, it dropped and made a big mess everywhere. 
If I had to choose what my favourite bronzer of all time is it would have to be Nars Laguna. However recently I've really been enjoying L'oreal's Glam Bronze.

It has a slight warm undertone to it which lends its use more towards warming up the face as opposed to contouring. It is going to be one of those bronzers that i perfect in the summer time when you want to make your tan last that little longer on your face or if your foundation is no longer the same shade as your neck then this bronzer would be perfect. There are two shades to this bronzer and I assume the lighter one is there for more of a highlight, but I just swirl my brush in the two and mix them together for a lovely glow.

It is a matte formula which I really enjoy because sometimes I find shimmery bronzers a little bit too much. Because its matte it adds a really nice dimension to the face and prevents me looking flat. The packaging is slightly bulky for my liking and I'm not a fan of the little brush it comes with, but I enjoy the big mirror.

Have you tried a bronzer from L'oreal? I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment