Sunday 21 February 2016

My Favourite Beauty Brands.

When I think about it I don't excessively own products from just one brand, the products in my stash are quite varied. If I had to only use the products from 5 beauty brands for the rest of my life then these would be them:

Nars
Nars just hit the spot for me. Their base products are perfection and although I haven't tried their eye products I can imagine they'd be right up my street, especially after looking at some of the shades they have. Isolde is just gorgeous!

Urban Decay
On the flip side to Nars I have only used Urban Decay's eye products and they are the best shadows ever! The single eyeshadows and the Naked palettes deliver are such high quality and have the right amount of pigment/creaminess/blend-ability, etc etc.

Real Techniques
Their brushes were some of the first brushes I ever used properly and they really transformed the way my makeup looked. The quality and extensiveness of the range is so good, at such an affordable price too!

Zoeva
The Zoeva brushes are ones that I only bought recently, but have used them every day. It is fair to say that they are on par with Real Techniques and offer amazing quality and give such an incredible finish to my makeup. I'm desperate to get my hands on the Cocoa Blend Palette.

Rimmel
I love Rimmel. Their foundations are some of the best in the lower end market and all of their products never fail to disappoint me. I've tried their blushers, mascaras, eyeliners, primers, etc. and they are all great!

So there are my favourite brands. What are yours?

I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment