Sunday 14 February 2016

Trends I'm Looking Forward To.


I've never really been one to keep up with fashion trends, however after scrolling through the 'new in' sections of all my favourite shops, its become quite apparent that the trends going into spring/summer are quite wearable and there's a lot I really like.

Cold Sleeve Shoulders
I really enjoy how girly and feminine these can be made to look and although some can look quite childish I think that paired with the right outfit, they can add a little something extra and make the look really complete.

Stripes
Stripes are a staple all season every season with me and although I don't own an excessive amount of clothes with stripes I still enjoy wearing them nonetheless. I've been eyeing up a lot of pinstripe clothing at the minute, especially these trousers from Topshop and think they look quite chic.

Tracksuits
Or more specifically tracksuit bottoms. Generally the only time I will wear tracksuit bottoms are when I'm at home and wanting to be comfortable. However after seeing it become more common, I think a nice fitted pair of tracksuit bottoms with an oversized checked shirt looks really good on a dress down day.

Is there a trend you're looking forward to?
I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment