Sunday 31 May 2015

Having a break.

As much as I love makeup, I don't think anything can beat wearing none sometimes. Having a week off has given me ample opportunity to do exactly that and I've loved it. My skin goes through phases and sometimes just needs time to breath and have a break from all the stuff piled on it all the time. It's nice to have the fresh air on my face and not have to worry about eyeshadow going everywhere if I need to rub my eyes. Also, it makes cleansing a lot more easier too!

Having a break from wearing makeup allows me to appreciate exactly what I use it for - as an enhancer - because I have no problems going out without makeup. Just ask the guys at my local shop!

Do you have periods of time without wearing makeup?

I hope you've enjoyed reading, 
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment