Sunday 24 May 2015

Hourglass Blush


I have a huge weak spot for blusher and anything with the ability to make me look more perked-up and awake. I always have my eye on one blusher at least and it is by far the most common thing in my collection.

Last year, Hourglass released their Ambient Lighting Blushers and they are simply stunning. To top it off, they then brought out a palette - the Ambient Lighting Blush Palette - with 3 of them in which coincided nicely with my birthday. It was one of my favourite purchases of the year and I absolutely love it.

The colours within the palette are beautiful, ranging from a deep plum/mauve to a vibrant coral. The highlighting properties within the blush emphasises the colour and adds an extra depth to the look. The blushers are immensely pigmented and have an amazing colour off as well as being very longwearing. They are finely-milled powders, but don't look powdery on the skin - they blend seemlessly. The highlight in each isn't shimmery or over the top, it just gives the right amount off sheen and a lovely glow.

I have absolutely fallen in love with these products and I am desperate to get my hands on some of the other shades in the range.

What do you think of the blush-highlighter hybrid type product?

I hope you've enjoyed reading, 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment