Sunday 17 May 2015

Base Layer

My base layer is something I always take my time on because it allows for everything else to look good. I am always changing and switching up my base and the products I use, but there is one that I will always fall back on, whether because I need it to last for a very long time or simply because I love the finish it gives. They are my holy grail products for base:

Garnier Moisture Match
I've found a real love for this range because they do what they say they're going to! I use the most hydrating one because my skin often lacks moisture in the morning and I find it gives a really fresh finish, providing a perfect base for foundation.

Nars Sheer Glow
There are a lot of people who love this foundation and quite rightly so. It gives a lovely satin finish and has incredible lasting power. I will review thoroughly at another date!

Benefit Erase Paste
I always use it on my dark circles as the peachy tones counteract the blue. It has a thick consistency, but blends like a dream.

Nars Creamy Concealer
I'm all for extra coverage under my eyes and on blemishes and this ticks all the right boxes. It's a nice addition to use for when I want to hide the peach tones the Erase Paste gives, just so my skin is all one colour.

Despite loving other base products which are brilliant, I will always come back to these! What are your favourite base products?

I hope you've enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment