Sunday 10 May 2015

Happy Birthday Topshop Beauty!

This month marks the 5th year anniversary for Topshop beauty and although I have never tried anything from their cosmetics range, I have dipped into their nail collection.

From the three that I own, Buck Naked, Parma Violet and Pool Party (l-r) I can understand why so many people love them, with Parma Violet being one of their ultimate best sellers and is part of their new range to celebrate their birthday. The formulation is brilliant and I only require two coats. They have incredible staying power and last a while without chipping on me. The shade range is incredible and they cater for every season and every finish.  Mine are perfect for the spring and I know that I will continue to get a lot of use out of them as I have done previously.

The new collection is in limited edition gold packaging and are very pretty! What do you think of Topshop's nail polish?

I hope you've enjoyed reading, 
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment