Sunday 7 June 2015

Out In The Open






My mum and I like to go on walks in the countryside and luckily, there is a lovely village nearby which opens up onto what seems like all the fields and grass ever (plus the M1 but oh well). There are horse schools galore and massive farm houses in every direction and it looks so appealing to live there. Instead of doing my usual walk, I ran the route we normally go and got even further. My mum walked slowly behind just in case I got lost on my own. It is such a nice place to run or walk and I stumbled across some of the most breath taking scenery. There was no noise, other than the birds and it's so peaceful to escape into a rural area! Plus we met some friends on the way back!

Do you enjoy being in the open?

Hope you've enjoyed reading, 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment