Sunday 14 June 2015

Fashion Wishlist

There are a couple of items of clothing that I am desperate to get my hands on at the minute. I always drift in and out of love with the things I want to buy, but these two pieces are most definitely my next purchases.

ASOS Jumpsuit in Grid Print with Cutout Detail
I've been wanting a pair of culottes for a while, but couldn't seem to find any that suit me or that were half decent in colour and style, so when I saw this jumpsuit I was completely sold. I love that it is a jumpsuit so I wouldn't have the dilemma of not knowing what to pair with it if it was just culottes and the whole piece just screams summer. There is a very fine yellow checked pattern running all the way through which just makes the piece in my opinion. It is something I can see myself wearing so much once I get my hands on it!

Forever 21 Crochet Yoke Embroided Dress
This dress is so pretty! The detailing at the neckline adds so much to such a simple piece. I can't stand to be in jeans in the summer, so dresses are definitely a must. I love the little flare once you get past the waistline and I think a piece like this is definitely a classic. It slightly reminds me of a more traditional/vintage style dress which makes me want it even more.

What fashion items are you lusting after?
I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment