Wednesday 24 June 2015

Prom: The Makeup

Last Friday (19th June) was my school's prom, it was an amazing night and I thought I might as well document it. Whilst I'm still collating together the photos from the night for a post next Sunday, I thought I'd share the makeup I wore. I went for a bit more than I usually wear simply because I wanted it to last through the night and look good through the night. I used all the products I love so that I was sure my makeup would last and not fall off my face.

I started with my Nars Sheer Glow which I followed with my Benefit Erase Paste and Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. To bronze my face I used Nars Laguna and Benefit Hoola for a slightly more defined and chiseled face. For blush I used my trusty Nars Laguna and despite its very shimmery composition, I still used a highlighter - Mac Soft and Gentle.

For eyes, I used my Urban Decay Naked Palette. I got this a few weeks ago and its beautiful! I went a bit heavier with my eye makeup and created a subtle smoky eye with gold/bronze undertones. I used my trusty Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner and my Benefit They're Real and I added the Eyelure Volume 083 Lashes. To finish off the look, I used my Nars Audacious Lipstick in the shade Natalie.

I was really impressed with how the makeup turned out and will be sure to recreate it in the future. Is there a makeup look you really like?

I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment