Sunday 29 March 2015

Skincare: Liz Earle

Liz Earle is a brand which I have been using for the past year and it is a brand which often receives high praise - and quite rightly so. The products are so gentle yet effective. I've been following the 'cleanse, tone & moisturise' regime and I wouldn't change it for anything. When I first tried the infamous cleanse and polish I found it really weird to put a cleanser on to dry skin as before I would wet my face, however this way is a lot more fuss free than getting water everywhere. The cleanser really does disintegrate any makeup on my face and leaves my skin feeling very revitalised amd refreshed. I love the feeling of a hot muslin cloth/flannel on my face - so soothing!

The toner and moisturiser are equally as loved by me. The toner works really well in getting any remaining grime off my face and the cooling properties leave my face very refreshed and helps to combat any puffiness. The moisturiser is one of the best moisturisers I have ever used. A little goes a long way and really hydrates my face. It is quite a light consistency which is Percy for the daytime when I don't want my face feeling heavy. My skin absorbs it so fast and never goes tight after using it: I love it when I can feel a cream hydrating my face. It's such a good moisturiser and I will always continue to repurchase it.

The exfoliatior is amazing. It has tiny tiny beads in which really work at removing any dead cells in a very gentle way. It's not at all abrasive and doesn't leave my skin red or irritated. It exfoliates and buffs the skin so well and leaves my face glowing and very soft. I use it 2-3 times per week depending on the condition of my skin at that time and it never dries out my skin! I love it.

Liz Earle is definitely one of my favourite skincare brands and you can see why it has won so many awards!

Have you any tried Liz Earle products? What did you think?

I hope you've enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment