Sunday 15 March 2015

My Wishlist


My wishlist is forever growing and at the moment, I have quite an extensive one so I thought I would share a couple of the items that I would love to get my hands on.

Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette
I already have the naked 3 palette and I absolutely love it however I really want the original. I have heard so many people saying they prefer the original and being someone who prefers warmer tones, this palette will be right up my street. The colours are beautiful and I can imagine the formula being amazing too. This will hopefully be the palette I use when doing my prom makeup!

BECCA - Under Eye Brightening Corrector
I have really dark circles under my eyes and so anything that claims to cover them I am all for. From testing it in store, it is a fairly thick consistency however that doesn't bother me at all. It is very full coverage yet still claims to be brightening so is certain to make even my tired eyes look more awake!

Bobbi Brown Sheer Powder Brush
I've had my eye on this brush for a while now and I'm desperate to get my hands on it. It is a staple in many people's collections and the reviews say this is a great brush. Bobbi Brown brushes are amazing quality and this brush is known for picking up just the right amount of product. Also I expect this is a great multi-task brush for powder, highlighter or blusher so would be perfect for me.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder
Again, this is a powder that is raved about amongst many bloggers. It is said to give a 'candlelight glow' and anything that gives a dewy sheen to the skin - I'm all for. Again, this is something I have swatched in store and the texture and colours are dreamy! I have my eye on Dim Light - it looks incredible. Think I need to start saving my pennies!

They are just a few out of the mammoth bunch of products I have on my wishlist. What's on your wishlist?

I hope you've enjoyed reading, 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment