Sunday 8 March 2015

Beauty: Natalie

At Christmas, I was a very lucky girl to be treated to one of the Nars Audacious Lipsticks from my bestfriend Chloe. I chose the shade Anita at first however after realising it was very similar to a mac lipstick I own, I swapped it for Natalie.

Nars describe Natalie as a a flamingo pink and it certainly looks it in the bullet. I find if you dab the colour on, you get a lovely wash of colour which just emphasises your natural lip colour - almost a my lips but better shade. However straight from the bullet it is a lovely bright coral which brightens up my face and makes my eyes pop. It is a shade that will be a staple in the spring and summer seasons.

In terms of formula, it is very creamy yet still looks matte. It is not at all drying although you need to be careful if your lips are already dry as it can emphasise cracks in the lips. I find putting on a lip balm before applying the lipstick prevents this from happening. Once it is on and has settled,it doesn't go anywhere. I find that if I only have a very sheer layer on, it needs topping up every 3-4 hours, but if I wear it normally, it lasts longer.

I think it is an absolutely amazing lipstick and I really want to try some others from the collection!

What are your opinions on the Nars Audacious Lipsticks? What's your favourite colour?

Thanks for reading, 
Holly x

1 comment: