Sunday 1 May 2016

Zoeva Stippling Brush

Recently I've been enjoying using my Zoeva Stippling brush to apply my foundation and have been really enjoying the finish. As we're getting into slightly warmer weather I prefer to wear less on my skin and not feel as though I'm being weighed down by product. I've found by using a stippling brush I can sheer out some of my favourite foundations and wear less, without compromising coverage.

Personally I dislike the 'dabbing' method that the stippling is meant for as I feel that the product just sits on the skin and isn't fully blended. I prefer to use it in circular motions as I would if I was using a buffing brush as it provides much more of an even coverage. I love that the brush is duo fibre as it prevents me going over board with product and helps me to achieve a fresh, natural finish, yet also somewhat airbrushed.

Have you tried applying foundation with a stippling brush? I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment