Sunday 24 April 2016

My Travel Plan




I have an itch to go and travel at the moment and I cannot wait until my exams are over so I can fulfill my wants. There are a few places within the UK I am desperate to visit or return to and I'm hoping I can cross them all off my list this year.

Stratford is my favourite place in the entire country (besides my house) and I could quite happily live there. It is so picturesque and quaint and has a really relaxing atmosphere and the best sweet shop ever. I've been a few times, but there are still things I wish to see and do.

Manchester is somewhere high on my list, I would like to go to the Trafford centre as well as explore the sights and sounds. It's much bigger than Nottingham so I would like to immerse myself in a bigger city.

Bath is another place I am keen to go to. I would love to see the Roman baths and explore all the culture and history it has to offer.

Glasgow or Edinburgh are other possibilities. I've been looking at university open days and they are definitely places I want to check out, so why not visit ay?

Of course there are other places I want to go back to. e.g Devon, London, Birmingham, but they are just a few places I have never been to, as of yet, or have had very little experience of.

Where do you want to go and visit? I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment