Sunday 3 April 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit.

I have been lusting over this palette for a long time after seeing it used in so many tutorials on YouTube. I picked up the shade 'light-medium' and it is perfect.

There are three lighter shades and three contour/bronze shades and I can tell I will get good use out of them all. Sand is a lovely highlight and banana is a brilliant under eye powder. Fawn is the perfect contour shade for me and although it isn't something I do on a regular basis, it is nice to have the perfect shade in my stash for when I want to do something different with my makeup.

The shades are so pigmented and blendable and don't leave any harsh lines whatsoever. I love how convenient the palette is so the shades can be removed and refilled with the single pans. It is very sleek and compact, making it perfect for travelling and definitely was worth the investment!

Now I'm pondering over the cream kit. Have you tired any of them? I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment