Sunday 27 March 2016

It's Easter!

Today it is Easter Sunday and I plan on spending the entire day watching films and baking and enjoying what little sunshine we get. The clocks went forward last night so although we lost an hours sleep, the day is brighter for longer and that's one of my favourite things about this time of year.

Besides doing the obvious, eating Easter eggs, there are many ways you could spend Easter Sunday/ the Easter bank holiday.

1) Go on an Easter Egg hunt. Every single year my mum would hide eggs all around the house and the garden and each year my excitement levels were so high. Now we have bunny rabbits they are included in the fun and are even better at finding them than we are!
2) Bake, Now I'm not the best baker in the world, however even chocolate rice cripsy cakes with mini eggs aren't beyond my ability. I also want to make the infamous Creme Egg brownie, yum.
3) Go for a walk. Sometimes it's great to put away technology and go for a walk in the woods or down a country lane. Then you can eat more Easter eggs and a big dinner afterwards!
My other favourite things include having a pamper sesh and cooking up a big roast!

I hope you have a lovely day and have enjoyed reading,
Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment