Sunday 13 March 2016

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel.


This is a product I was desperate to lay my hands on and was so happy when I finally did. It has so many great qualities to it that I can understand why it is such a firm skincare favourite amongst beauty bloggers.

It is a gel in consistency, but once it warms up on the skin it turns into a milk-like consistency and is really easy to massage into the skin. It is definitely a product that needs warming up as otherwise it is a stiff gloop. It melts make up away so easily and quickly and is also really good at removing eye makeup which pleases me greatly. I find that a little goes a really long way and it is perfect for both the AM and PM cleanse. Personally I love to use it for as a second cleanse or as my cleanser first thing in the morning. It really leaves my face feeling refreshed and squeaky clean, yet moisturised.

I love how chic the packaging looks, however I, like many others, find it irritating how there is no indicator of how much product there is left. I also find it leaves my eyes slightly stung so I do avoid using it around my eyes as I know they are sensitive. I think that is an amazing cleanser, but for the price tag there definitely should be an indicator how the amount of cleanser remaining.

Have you tried it before? I hope you enjoyed reading, 
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment