Sunday 20 March 2016

Rimmel Do It Again


After hearing all of the review about Rimmel Lip liners I bought one in the shade East End Snob. I've heard people talk about this colour for ages and was really interested to See if it was something that would suit me.

It is a pinky nude that can be built up to quite a nice colour. In no way is it sheer and works great as both a liner and an all over cover. It glides on to to the lips really well and the longevity of it is fab. I would say that it can highlight dryness after a few hours of wear and it did begin to settle in any cracks in my lips, but it was nothing that couldn't be resolved easily and quickly. It is a lovely formula and despite its matte finish, it does feel very creamy upon application. 

It is a retractable lip liner and is very soft therefore I can see myself going through this very fast and most likely purchasing another. 

It is a lovely addition to my makeup collection and I've been enjoying wearing it these last couple of weeks. Have you tried anything from their lip range?
I hope you enjoyed reading, Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment