Sunday 17 April 2016

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer.


I'm a huge advocate for the Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer and after hearing that Urban Decay's release is even better I had to give it a try. I have the shade light warm and it is the such a good match,

I've been using it for a few weeks and have to say it is pretty close to Nars. It is somewhat creamier and easier to blend and seriously packs a punch with coverage. It isn't really thick, nor is it very thin in consistency. It is is brightening under the eyes, but also conceals blemishes very well. It isn't drying through the day which is something I really look for in a concealer. A little goes along way with this and it is perfect for disguising my tired eyes. The one thing that could be improved is the amount that comes out on the applicator. So much comes out that I could conceal my entire face. Apart from that, I absolutely love it. 

Have you tried it? I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment