Sunday 8 May 2016

My Everyday Brushes



Following on from last weeks post I thought I'd share the collective of brushes that I've been using. I don't usually pay attention to what brush I use for things like eyeshadow or cheek products however I've noticed I've been using mostly all the same throughout the last couple of weeks.

As mentioned last week I love using my Zoeva Stippling Brush  for foundation. For any concealer or correcter products I always use my trusty Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush. On the occasions that I wear powder, I'll use a fluffy brush like the Elizabeth Arden Cheek Brush (with gold hardware). If I feel adventurous and want to contour I use a tapered brush like the Zoeva Cream Cheek Brush  as it's perfect for carving out my cheeks.  For bronzer and blusher I use the Elizabeth Arden Brush again and for highligher I use the black tapered brush from Avon.

I don't use an excessive amount of brushes for my eyes on a daily basis and usually flip between the Real Techniques Shader Brush or my Mac 217, If I want to spend more time on my eyes I'll use the Mac 217 primarily in the crease as its so good for blending shadow out. To add a little definition to my eyes I use my Morphe Angled Brush and use a black shadow as an eyeliner really subtly. I've really been enjoying this combination of brushes lately.

What's your favourite brush? I hope you enjoyed reading, 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment